Qualcast Concorde 32 Electric Cylinder Lawn Mowers (32 cm Cutting Width)
The Most popular lightweight electric cylinder lawn mowers for small and medium lawns
Qualcast are renowned for the quality of the cylinder lawn mowers they manufacture. You can put your trust in Qualcast as they have 90 years of experience in producing top quality cylinder lawn mowers.
The Qualcast Concorde 32 is one of the best selling electric lawn mowers.
- Powerful 400Watt motor.
- ‘Quattro-cut’ four-blade system gives excellent cut.
- A full 32cm cutting width.
- Ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- When grass cutting, cuts the grass cleanly without ripping it.
- Lever allows 7 heights of cut from 12 –42 cms to produce perfect lawn care.
- Rear roller gives beautiful striped finish.
- Lightweight at only 9kg.
- Roller helps cutting over lawn edges and prevents scalping.
- 23 litre front-fitting grass collection box.
- Comes with a 5 year parts and 2 year labour guarantee.
Some Thoughts on the Qualcast Concorde 32
- Ordered late afternoon. it arrived before 10 a.m. the next morning.
- Cheaper than anywhere else and quickly and securely delivered.
- Instructions are a little basic but just use common sense .
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Small and light and easy to control.
- Cable relatively short at 12 metres and you may need extension.
- Reliable light weight cylinder lawn mowers.
- Quiet operation and easy to store away.
- Very little effort needed to push the mower.
- A far superior cut than a rotary mower.
- The blades are sharp and well set.
- Like the collapsible handle.
- Needs a couple of hooks on the handles to wind the cable onto.
- Would like to see collection box fit tighter, as it comes off fairly easily.
- Cuts really well on the flat but hard work on slopes.
- Do not expect it to go through long grass, you need to strim first if it is very long.
- In long grass start on highest setting and lower progressively.
- With 90 years of experience in producing top quality mowers, you can put your trust in Qualcast.
Cylinder lawn mowers give the best finish to your lawn because they cut the grass cleanly without ripping it, and a simple ‘on-cut’ adjustment exists to ensure a scissor-like cut can be maintained.
Safety in the Garden
Always make sure you manage your cutting so you start closest to the power socket and mow away from that point to reduce your chances of cutting the cables.
To provide extra protection always plug your mower into a Safety RCD Adaptor so if you do cut the cable your own safety is protected.
|Get stripes with the rear rollerWith the rear roller you achieve that professional look and get stripes all over your lawn. Additionally, and importantly, the rear roller offers stability over lawn edges and prevents scalping.|
Other purchasers of the Qualcast Concorde 32 mower also bought:
- Masterplug Safety RCD Adaptor by Masterplug £9.50
- Silverline 13 amp 25 Metre Cable Reel £20.25
Some Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars Lawn Mower review
I bought this mower as just having had new lawns laid, front and back, my guy that laid it recommended going for cylinder lawn mowers rather than my older hover mower for better grass cutting. I've only used it a couple of times but it has made an excellent job of cutting the grass.
It was easy to assemble and easy to use. An excellent buy.5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Mower
After our last mower decided to call it a day by throwing its innards all over the lawn in mid cut (well... 1996-2011 ain't bad) this was bought as the replacement. Used Qualcast mowers since the 80s.
I do have to say the cut on this is much better and if not a little wider than our last mower. Quiet operation and a very light weight too. Had it running withing 10 mins of unpacking. Instructions are a little basic but common sense tells you how the handle and grass box all clips and screws together. Easy to use and store away.
A pleased customer.3.0 out of 5 stars good for flat lawns,My Husband thinks its great and an economical item. I think it would be good on a nice flat lawn, but not too good on ours, which is flat but has bumps and a slight slope, so it is not so good. It cuts really well on the flat but I find it hard work to manipulate on the slopes. The box is not too big either, so a lot of trips to the compost heap/bin. Plus it does spit out quite a bit, so cuttings are left behind although the standard of lawn care is good.3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Going
On receipt of the Qualcast Concorde 32, it was just a few minutes to get the machine ready for mowing. The only slight difficulty was clicking the mowers grass collecting box into shape.
The cut is good. I must admit my lawn is on the small size and it is almost like a bowling green. I tend to cut very often so most of the time I do not use the collecting box. I only wish the manufactures would paint a guide line on the machine as it is so easy to miss the opposite cut by a half inch or so, leaving that strip of grass uncut.
I think as far as cylinder lawn mowers go, the machine is good value for the money.